Over the past several months, the Garlic Jim’s team has been working on the next generation of the garlicjims.com website.
One of the top priorities we focused on when redeveloping garlicjims.com was mobile-friendliness. Many Garlic Jim’s locations are already benefiting from the mobile app that launched in early Fall. By using mobile-friendly elements, we made our site simpler to use on mobile and tablets.
Here are some of the top features we will be deployed on the new garlcijims.com:
- Provide the same level of user experience no matter the device it is being looked through. Easier to read text, menus and store information will help customers find what they are looking for.
- Regular use of CTAs (Call to Action) features to increase user engagement and help us serve you better.
- Simple and clear navigation to help customers find what they are looking for easily.
- Optimized location pages will help users with online and mobile app ordering for participating locations.
- Speed and responsiveness in a mobile environment.
We will continue to make improvements to garlicjims.com and are always open to user feedback. Please go to our Contact Us page and let us know what we can do to make your user experience better.